Map IGN (OS, Ordnance Survey) N° : 2337 East, 2338 East, 2437 West, 2438 West
1 circuit (map + description) = 0,50 € available at the Tourist Office
- N°1 : 6 km : The "Del Rieu" Country House
Pleasant route on the left bank of the Truyère.
- N°2 : 6 km : Condat (unavailable)
- N°3 : 7,8 km : Up on the Montcausson circuit
On the right bank of the Lot, looking south, you will enjoy many viewpoints, as well as the hamlet itself with its remarkable restored houses.
- N°4 : 7 km : The Fonfrège / Soulouze circuit
Try this pleasant itinerary on the left bank of the Lot for numerous viewpoints of the valley and Entraygues and for geological (quartz and uranium) interest.
- N°5 : 6 km : The Pargues / Regaud circuit
A ramble, up on the right bank of the Truyère, with lovely views of the Entraygues Valley.
- N°6 : 6 ou 7 km : The Banroques / Marmaton circuit
For lovely viewpoints especially of the Château d'Entraygues and the two valleys, from the Belvedere.
- N°7 : 18 km : Puy de Montabès (unavailable)
- N°8 : 12,5 km : The Banks de Ginolhac
Within or outside the forest there are magnificent contrasting viewpoints that look out on the Truyère and Goul Valleys and the surrounding plateau as far as the mountains of Cantal.
- N°9 : 14 km : The Battédou / Carriols / Soulouze circuit
Shady on the way out, with an overview of Entraygues coming back. Mineral interest.
- N°10 : 12 km : The Lot Valley Slopes
At the confluence of changeable rivers, the Lot and the Truyère, the pretty town of Entraygues is set beneath forested slopes, vineyards and heath.